Trendy, sophisticated and completely refreshed, this resort ushers in a new level of comfort, style and panache to the Waikiki scene. Brand new facilities include award-winning dining, waterslide and interactive fountain area for kids.
- 14km from Honolulu Int'l Airport
- 1636 rooms
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Daily charge of $34.55 USD per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel. Included in this fee:
- Highspeed WiFi access in guestroom and public areas
- Highspeed WiFi on Island (Complimentary rental of battery powered mobile WiFi hotspot; 1 per room per stay)
- One (1) 4"x8" photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per room per stay)
- Unlimited local, long distance, toll free and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500mL bottled waters replenished daily
- Adult Pool Floats (on a first come basis)
- Fitness Classes, Resort Cultural classes (lei making, Yoga, ukulele and hula lessons)
- "Collections of Waikiki" savings booklet
- Children 5 and under eat free at Kai Market breakfast buffet; Children 6 to 12 eat free at Kai Market breakfast buffet with one full price paying adult
- Sea Life Park - Buy one, get one free entrance
- RFID Wrist Band Room Key
- Complimentary access to RumFire Club
- Complimentary usage of phone charging locker
- Press Reader Acces - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multiple languages
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards men and women apparel (not applicable to discounted items)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Needs some tender loving care and attention to cleaning!
Could not have had a better time, the Sheraton Waikiki is the place to be.
Awesome hotel! Great location and excellent pools for kids and adults!
Great family option!
Sheraton Waikiki - the View
- See all reviews for this hotel