Set on the former royal estate of Princess Victoria Kaiulani, this resort has captured the warmth of a true Hawaiian home. A garden oasis in the heart of Waikiki and only a crosswalk away from Waikiki beach. Enjoy full access to all services and amenities at all four Starwood properties in Waikiki.
- Across the street from Waikiki Beach, 14km from Honolulu Int'l Airport.
- 1010 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
A daily charge of $29.32 USD per room per day will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Highspeed WiFi access in guestroom and public areas
- Highspeed WiFi on Island (Complimentary rental of battery powered mobile WiFi hotspot; 1 per room per stay)
- Complimentary rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily
- "Collections of Waikiki" saving booklet
- Children 12 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffet (one child per paying adult)
- Sealife Park - Buy 1 get 1 free entrance
- Press Reader Access - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multiple languages
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards men and women apparel at Sheraton Waikiki (not applicable towards discounted items)
- Big Kahuna Beach Service - Waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori
- Discount at Moana Lani spa - (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa)
- Aloha Beach Services Discounts - Beach ocean activities
- Daily Cultural Activities - lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons, kukui nut bracelet making, etc.
- Keiki (child) gifts at check-in
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
LOVED IT * LOVED IT * LOVED IT*
Waikiki, Oahu Get Away
- See all reviews for this hotel