A truly Hawaiian experience awaits you at this luxurious resort on Oahu's North Shore. Far away from the action of Waikiki, there are 2 wonderful beaches here, 2 golf courses, tennis, restaurants and a spa.
Effective immediately all guestrooms are non-smoking.
- 60km from Honolulu Int'l Airport, please note, airport transfers are not included
- 443 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 11
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$41.88 USD including tax per room per day
This fee includes:
- Wi-Fi access in room and public areas
- Unlimited local telephone calls
- In-room coffee and tea (available upon request)
- Overnight self-parking
- Business centre access
- Fitness centre access
- Complimentary two hour daily snorkel rental, two people per room
- One-hour volleyball rental
- One-hour tennis court usage per person per day (racket rentals are available for a fee)Complimentary 10-minute Stand Up Paddle Clinic (subject to availability and weather permitting)
- Complimentary 10-minute clinic/lesson with a PGA Professional, (advance signup required)
- Complimentary use of Titleist Golf Clubs on our practice range when purchasing a bucket of practice golf balls
- Live entertainment throughout the hotel’s food & beverage outlets, (special events not included)
- GoPro camera - a one-time, 24-hour demo (subject to availability, microSD card not included)
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Hawaii in January
more than turtles in this bay..
- See all reviews for this hotel