Boasting a superb beachfront location in the heart of Waikiki and home to famous Duke's Canoe Club, this landmark hotel offers a great Hawaiian cultural program and Hawaiian artifact displays.
- 14km from Honolulu Int’l Airport (HNL)
- 524 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$30.00 USD plus tax per room per night
- Unlimited rides on exclusive Waikiki Connection Trolley to Diamond Head and Downtown
- Wi-Fi Internet access (max of 3 devices per room)
- Complimentary local and international calls, up to 60 minutes daily
- Kids (age 5 and under) eat breakfast free with the purchase of an adult meal for guests at: - Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort: Kani Ka Pila Grille - Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort: Hula Grill or Duke's Waikiki
- In-room bottled water (2 per day)
- Local weekday newspaper
- Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
- Outrigger canoe ride on Waikīkī Beach (at a discounted rate of $10; subject to availability and weather permitting)
- Outrigger reusable souvenir tote bag (one per room)
- Shopping and Dining Coupon Book with savings at over 40 retailers
- Discounted admission to area attractions: Honolulu Museum of Art, Bishop Museum and ‘Iolani Palace
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great hotel, definitely going back.
Beautifully clean hotel in a great location.
"THANKS FOR A GREAT 7 DAYS"
Looking forward to going back some day...soon
THE BEST PROPERTY ON WAIKIKI
- See all reviews for this hotel