Set on an ancient lava flow that cascades into the ocean, this full service resort has activities and facilities for couples and families. Adjacent to the world-famous Keauhou Manta Rays feeding ground, mantas can be seen most evenings and a manta expert is there twice weekly for questions
- 24 km from Kona Int'l Airport
- 509 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$26.04 USD (inclusive of tax) per room/per night and paid directly to the hotel
- Wi-Fi in guestroom and public areas of the Resort
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls. Up to 30 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- Unlimited use of the Kailua-Kona Trolley
- Self-Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay
- One (1) Sig Zane designed Tote bag per stay
- Welcome Greeting with shell lei
- Welcome Elixir upon arrival
- Unlimited use of resort bicycles
- Unlimited rentals of resort golf clubs
- Unlimited use of resort binoculars for island sight seeing, Hula Lessons, Lei Making and Ukulele Lessons
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Very nice hotel, meals a bit of a challenge at times.
A beautiful location!
Nice place, good location close to Kona, variable food & service quality but ok, manta rays are the highlight.
Smaller style resort with a great pool, and beautiful grounds- perfect for young families.
- See all reviews for this hotel