Let your imagination run wild and your inhibitions disappear. The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino combines the excitement of world-class shows including Penn & Teller, Chippendales and Show in the Sky with great dining options and intimate lounges. Rio is also home to the World Series of Poker.
Minimum check-in age: 21 years old
Pools are seasonal & subject to closures. Minimum age restrictions may apply, picture ID required. All shows, nightclubs and attractions are subject to change.
- Overlooking the famous Las Vegas Strip, one block west on Flamingo Road (just off I-15). 8 km from McCarran International Airport
The pools will be closed for the winter and reopen in Spring 2017.
- 2522 suites
- 7 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 5 bars
- 2 nightclubs
- 3 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$29.00 USD per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
- In-room Internet access daily for 2 devices per day
- In-room local calls
- Fitness Center admission for 2 guests per day
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 93% of guests recommend this hotel.
Won't stay here agian.
The rooms are nice and good for the price!
I really enjoyed my stay at the Rio; I would definitely go back.
I would love to stay here again.
- See all reviews for this hotel