The rich history and natural beauty of California are captured in the elegant, Craftsman-style architecture of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Home to the world-class Mandara Spa, the award-winning Napa Rose restaurant, and featuring a private entrance into Disney California Adventure Park, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers enough luxuries to keep all of your senses indulged for the duration of your stay.
- 56 km from Los Angeles International (LAX) and 15km from John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will be undergoing renovations beginning January 3, 2017 through the fall of 2017. The Fountain Pool, Mariposa Pool and Redwood Pool, including Children’s Pools and cabanas will be unavailable until late spring 2017. During this time, guests will have access to the pools and waterslides at the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier. Room renovations will also begin in January 2017, the Great Hall lobby will be refurbished with limited access beginning June 2017 through August 2017 and the Craftman’s Club concierge lounge will be temporarily relocated from August 2017 to October 2017 while undergoing renovations. Some noise may be associated with the ongoing projects; however, all efforts will be made to minimize any impact to guests.
- 1019 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
The Best Way to Experience Disney
All hotel staff were extremely helpful and curtious.
A FANTASTICAL EXPERIENCE
Our "Once In A LIfeTime" Family vacation
Dreams come true
- See all reviews for this hotel