Stepping into Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel is like going back in time to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks— only with a whimsical Disney twist! From the surfing Goofy statue in the lobby to the roller coaster-inspired water slide at the rooftop pool, everything about this hotel tells you that you're in for a totally unique, totally Disney experience!
- 23 km from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and 56 km from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
The Paradise Pool and Spa at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will be closed for refurbishment from August 22 to August 26, 2016. The Paradise Pool and Fireworks Viewing will also be closed from September 26 to October 10, 2016. The work is schedule to be done between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. and guests may experience some noise disturbance throughout this time. During this closure, guests staying at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel are invited to enjoy the pools at Disney’s Grand California Hotel and Spa or Disneyland Hotel.
- 481 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel.
Disney's Paradise Pier is Great
Disney is great! Hotel was just OK
Christmas at Disney
First trip to Disneyland!
- See all reviews for this hotel