Located in Tamarindo Bay, on the Pacific coast, province of Guanacaste, with endless natural beaches of exceptional beauty and great diversity of flora and fauna, Occidental Tamarindo offers you a wide range of services, exquisite gastronomy and a great variety of entertainment options. Located in front of one of the most beautiful beaches in Guanacaste, it is ideal for surf and nature lovers, family vacations or honeymoons in paradise.
*Round-trip airport transfers are included unless car rental option is selected.
- 66 km from Liberia National Airport, beach front on Tamarindo Bay
- 193 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Now to December 23rd, 2015 – Guests receive 1 reservation for every 7 night stay. December 24th onwards – Guests receive 2 reservations for every 7 night stay.
- *Round-trip airport transfers are included unless car rental option is selected.
- *Insurance is mandatory ($). All insurance paid locally.
- All vehicles equipped with automatic transmission.
- Rates subject to change.
- Minimum 23 years of age or older.
- Required deposit only accepting major valid credit card, valid passport and driver's license.
- *LDW is mandatory to purchase as a condition of rental and must be charged per day. LDW is $14.00 USD per day for a Compact car and $19.00 USD per day, for an SUV. Supplemental Protection Plan - SPP - is optional at $17.00 USD per day.
- **To proceed with the rental car, client must provide a security deposit equivalent to US$ 750, exclusively by credit card, as a condition of rental.
- †Deposit: In all cases clients must provide a valid credit card with enough availability to cover the guarantee deposit and the extras hired.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved our stay. The manager of food and beverage is amazing "William" very interested in making the stay enjoyable
- See all reviews for this hotel