Swept Away Negril is an all-inclusive, adults-only beachfront resort on Seven Mile Beach, Jamaica. This may be the Couples hotel group's most peaceful resort.
Adults only 18+
Brochure Error – Dunn’s River Falls excursion is not available complimentary for Couples Swept Away guests
- 97km from Montego Bay's Sanster Int'l Airport (MBJ)
- beach front
Please note :
Couples Swept Away will embark on a renovation project for The Palms restaurant on July 11, 2016. The culinary team will provide The Palms cuisine and buffet style dining at different locations throughout the property. The restaurant location will be shuttered from July 11, 2016 to December 12, 2016 and the bar and lounge area located inside The Palms will remain open for evening service.
The hotel will continue to be fully operational and should have little to no impact on guest experience.
- 312 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Continental breakfast in bed
- Unlimited golf at Negril Hills Golf Course, green fees and transfers are included. Cart and caddy are mandatory and at an additional cost.
- All gratuities
- Golf green fees and transfers
- PADI- Certified Scuba Dives
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride
- Trip to Margaritaville
- Shopping Shuttle
- Catamaran Cruise
- Trip to Popular Sunset Bar
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
My happy place in the sun. Friendly people, great activities and forget about time.
A Perfect Honeymoon!
An amazing staff, paradise setting, 5 star food and excellent amenities: a dream vacation!!
Perfect honeymoon! Had to ignore the sewer smell though
We loved it and are already planning our return!!
- See all reviews for this hotel