An entirely unique Disney experience for guests to enjoy just west of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. It’s the thrill of staying at a wildlife reserve with animals grazing just beyond their balcony. Rejuvenate both body and spirit in luxurious surroundings while sharing the grandeur of the African wilderness. The beauty of the savanna, the rhythm of tribal drums, exquisite cuisine in lush settings and the lure of authentic African treasures all come together to celebrate the beauty and wonder of this vast and untamed continent.
- 28 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 1293 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests Magicband or Card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great place to see!
We loved our stay in this Lodge and all the staff we encountered went above and beyond .
Best place to stay!
make a wish
- See all reviews for this hotel