This Disney Value Resort allows you to feel like a character in your favourite Disney and Disney•Pixar stories. In addition to Standard Rooms, Family Suites offer the room families need to spread out in comfort. With four playful courtyards and animation-inspired décor, Guests will be surrounded by magic like never before. The Resort hotel draws its inspiration from four classic Disney Animated films: Finding Nemo (Family Suites), Cars (Family Suites), The Lion King (Family Suites), and The Little Mermaid (Standard Rooms).
- Disney's Art of Animation Resort is steps away from Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- 864 rooms
- 1120 suites
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
This Hotel is perfect for the kids!
Would go back there in a heart beat! Great hotel for kids of all ages.
Really Great Family Vacation
Just ok. Not what I expected from Disney.
Lovd it and will be returning :)
- See all reviews for this hotel