The flavour of the Florida Keys and the imagination of Disney create a friendly setting filled with tropical plants, lazy palms and a kaleidoscope of colour. Studios and one, two, or three bedroom villas provide the perfect place for an enchanted vacation. Spacious living areas, private balconies, beautiful views, fully-equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, a soothing whirlpool tub in the master suites… everything guests need to feel right at home.
- 22 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
From early January through February 2017, the Sandcastle Pool (main pool) at Disney’s Old Key West Resort will be closed for refurbishment. During this time, guests are invited to make a splash at the 3 other leisure pools located at Old Turtle Pond, South Point and Miller’s Road which will remain open for your enjoyment.
- 761 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.