Meliá Nassau Beach is situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of white sand long the Atlantic Ocean on Nassau's spectacular Cable Beach. Enjoy stunning views, comfortable accommodations, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. Meliá Nassau Beach is a perfect playground for kids of all ages offering an array of activities, on and off land, sailing and snorkeling in the calm, turquoise waters of the island.
- 8km from the Nassau Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 694 rooms
- 32 suites
- built in 1983
- renovated in 2014
- eco-friendly hotel
- 6 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- All taxes
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Unlimited domestic and imported drinks until 1:00am
- Nightly entertainment
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 70% of guests recommend this hotel.
Will NEVER stay at this hotel again.
Great for relaxing, don't expect to be entertained.
Great for the value.
The Level service was spectacular!
Marvelous Melia: Rest & Relaxation at its finest
- See all reviews for this hotel