The Westin Maui Resort & Spa on Ka'anapali Beach is the perfect island resort for an inspiring Hawaiian vacation. Fresh from a multi-million dollar reinvestment, the resort presents uplifting renewal. From spa rejuvenation to oceanfront dining, splashing fun within an aquatic playground, golfing and watersports - the choices are endless.
- 7km from Lahaina and 43km from Kahului Int'l Airport.
- 759 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Yes - payable at resort
Daily charge of $31.25 per room will be billed directly to guest at hotel.
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Shuttle service to Kapalua Airport
- Shuttle service to Lahaina and within Ka'anapali Resort
- Souvenir shopping bag
- Outdoor portrait (4"x6" color print)
- Local and Toll-free Phone Calls up to 60 minutes
- Two (2) bottles of water daily
- Westin WORKOUT Fitness Studio
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved our stay & with great beach! Amazing snorkeling & whale awtching!
Great hotel and lovely beach
15th Anniversary in Maui
- See all reviews for this hotel