Arizona Biltmore is among the world's most recognized resorts, heralded for its Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture, luxurious facilities, and storied history as a playground of the rich and famous. Nestled at the foot of Phoenix Mountain Preserve, the legendary resort offers world class accommodations, eight swimming pools, award-winning spa, and two 18-hole PGA golf courses.
- 11 km from Phoenix Sky Harbor airport
The Arizona Biltmore will be undergoing renovations to the Main Building's Classic Guest Rooms from June 15 – September 15, 2016. During the renovations, all guest rooms located in the Main Building will be closed to the public to ensure minimal guest disruption and any noise disturbance will take place Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. All outlets are expected to remain open; however the Afternoon Tea service will temporarily be suspended during the weekdays and only available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- 740 suites
- 3 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 14 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Yes - included in package
- Hi-Speed, In-Room Internet Access (Wi-Fi Available in public areas)
- Daily Shuttle to Biltmore Fashion Park
- 18-Hole Putting Course (on site)
- Local Calls & Long – Distance Access
- Unlimited Use of Spa Facilities (treatments not included)
- Access to 24 Hour Fitness Center
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
So Quiet and Relaxing - a Perfect Getaway for Moms!
Great vacilite great location and very well kept.
A great place to go to, will go back.
- See all reviews for this hotel