Arizona Biltmore is among the world's most recognized resorts, heralded for its Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture, luxurious facilities, and storied history as a playground of the rich and famous. Nestled at the foot of Phoenix Mountain Preserve, the legendary resort offers world class accommodations, eight swimming pools, award-winning spa, and two 18-hole PGA golf courses.
- 11 km from Phoenix Sky Harbor airport
- 740 suites
- 3 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 14 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Yes - included in package
- Hi-Speed, In-Room Internet Access (Wi-Fi Available in public areas)
- Daily Shuttle to Biltmore Fashion Park
- 18-Hole Putting Course (on site)
- Local Calls & Long – Distance Access
- Unlimited Use of Spa Facilities (treatments not included)
- Access to 24 Hour Fitness Center
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
So Quiet and Relaxing - a Perfect Getaway for Moms!
Great vacilite great location and very well kept.
A great place to go to, will go back.
- See all reviews for this hotel