There's something for every member of the family at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass. Guests can splash around in one of the four resort pools including a 111-foot waterslide, golf at the Whirlwind Golf Club featuring two 18-hole Troon-managed golf courses or dine at the award winning restaurant, Kai. The activities, culture and adventure at this resort are endless.
- 17km from Phoenix Int'l Airport
- 500 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 3 cafes
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort (optional)
$25.00 USD per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel. Resort fee includes the following:
- Access to the fitness centre
- Local and long distance (domestic) calls
- Access to tennis courts and tennis racquet rental (subject to availability)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Pools are great, kids had the time of their lives.
Day Trip to Sedona
- See all reviews for this hotel