This resort, sheltered on the spectacular Samana Bay and surrounded by lush gardens is built on top of a hill with a breathtaking view of Cayo Levantado Island and the village of Samana. A glass elevator takes you to the small private beach. A luxurious comfortable hotel that offers great service, quality and something for everyone – a perfect getaway for couples and friends.
- 42km from the Samana El Catey Int'l Airport (approx. 1 hour drive).
- beach access
- 295 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- Unlimited drinks, wine and cocktails
- Access and shuttle to the Pueblo Principe centre with live music, nightly shows, shops and disco
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Everybody was friendly.
OUR FIRST FAMILY VACATION TO THE SOUTH
- See all reviews for this hotel