Secluded in a lush tropical paradise, this Unlimited-Luxury® resort has stunning ocean views and palm-studded beaches surrounded by flourishing vegetation. This intimate hideaway offers couples and families one of the largest pools in the Dominican Republic, which flows from the lobby to the beach, with a swim-up bar and venues throughout.
- 60km from Punta Cana Int'l Airport.
- 620 rooms
- 6 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 10 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- Non-motorized Watersports
- Kids Explorers Club
- Core Zone Teens Club
- All gratuities
- Guests can enjoy dinner and live evening entertainment at select neighboring properties
- Guests staying at Dreams Punta Cana, Dreams Palm Beach, Dreams La Romana and Now Larimar enjoy Dine Around privileges to each other.
- To take advantage of this wonderful opportunity, please speak to your resort's concierge by 3 PM, who will make all of the necessary arrangements in advance, including arrival and return times, as well as restaurant selection.
- While dinner and entertainment are complimentary, you will be responsible for your roundtrip taxi fare and all gratuities. Important to note is that this program is good for one evening and the visit is not to be considered as a day pass. Blackout dates do apply.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Not really "Excellente"
We Love the dreams
We felt our money was well spent, but plan on trying other places.
Great value, fantastic food, all in all a great resort!
- See all reviews for this hotel