This resort has hundreds of coconut trees, palms and tropical vegetation indigenous to the area. Enjoy the "Stay at One, Play at Three" option where guests can also use the facilities of the Grand Palladium Bavaro and Grand Palladium Palace Resorts.
- On Bavaro Beach, 20km from Punta Cana Int'l Airport.
Palladium Hotels and Resorts in Punta Cana will be undergoing renovations from May 2, 2017 to December 1, 2017. Details and timelines include:
- Rooms will undergo a room transformation from May 15 to September 15, 2017. Buildings and levels will be closed depending on where the renovations are taking place.
- The Behique pool along with the Pirate Ship Kid’s swimming pool will be closed from May 2 through November 2, 2017. During this time, all guests will have access to the following swimming pools: UVA Swimming Pool (Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa), Bavaro Swimming Pool (Grand Palladium Bavaro Suites Resort & Spa) & the Palace Swimming Pool & Adult Swimming Pool (Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino).
- Hemingway Cocktail Bar : Will be permanently closed on June 1 and will reopen on October 1, 2017 as a new Brazilian themed a la carte restaurant that will be called Rodizio.
During this renovation, the hotel will continue to be fully operational and they anticipate little to no effect on the overall guest experience throughout the project.
- 451 rooms
- 8 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 6 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 12
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
- Non-motorized water sports
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
WestJet vacations grand Palladium Bavaro are the best
Great Family resort
- See all reviews for this hotel