The Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort and Spa is nestled on a lush tropical hillside overlooking the beautiful Bay of Banderas, set in front of 300 metres of private beach. Rooms feature Mexican décor and are spread across 3 buildings winding through paths of tropical gardens filled with flora and fauna of the area. A variety of dining options and activities make this an ideal getaway for families, couples and friends.
Please note: Since the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort and Spa has been built on a hill, several ramps and stairs are found throughout the property. There is no elevator on site.
- Beachfront, 45km from Puerto Vallarta Int'l Airport and 50km from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
- 419 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 6 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- All taxes
- Premium brand drinks only at adult bar
- All gratuities
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
love it there
Great staff, clean rooms and good food!
Pictures are a little deceiving... I don't think it is 5 star hotel :P
- See all reviews for this hotel