An Unlimited-Luxury® oasis on the Sea of Cortez and the crown jewel of the Baja Peninsula. This resort embraces the elegance of traditional colonial Mexican design.
Note: This property offers at least one heated pool.
Please be advised: Ocean has strong undertow not suitable for swimming.
- On the ocean, 25km from Los Cabos Int'l Airport.
- 223 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited domestic and premium drinks
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- All gratuities
- Unlimited Connectivity
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 83% of guests recommend this hotel.
Not 4 star quality. More like a 2 star at best.
If you are looking for a relaxing hotel, this is your place.
Pool servers your great! and location is great to see everything either way.
more positives than negatives
Nice place, nice crew
- See all reviews for this hotel