This hotel boasts a beautiful white sandy beach and a prime location and is walking distance from the lively town of Varadero.
Please note: Barceló Solymar does accept student groups and there may occasionally be a high volume of students on property.
- 27 km from Varadero Int' Airport (VRA)
- 525 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 2 buffets
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 11 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Non-motorized water sports
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 73% of guests recommend this hotel.
Loved it-friendly, organized, and comfortable.
In need of updates (Part 2 of 2)
In need of updates (Part 1 of 2)
Will not return...very disappointed
Our stay in Cuba as mentioned the Solymar was the worst hotel i have ever stayed at.I would not stay there for free
- See all reviews for this hotel