As part of the award winning Elegant Hotels Group family in Barbados, the newly redesigned all-inclusive Waves Hotel and Spa is located on a stretch of white pristine beach on the Platinum West Coast of the island. The oceanfront hotel offers a unique holiday where the all-inclusive experience goes beyond premium accommodation and versatile dining. The focus on mind & wellness, freshly prepared dishes, cultural, artistic and local activities provides an opportunity for guests to unwind and reconnect.
This eco-chic wellness hotel, nestled on a beachside cliff, caters to those seeking a mind and body holiday: whether guests are looking for a serene adult-only escape in the dedicated adult spa side of the property or a high-energy communal oceanfront lounge setting, the 70 room eco-chic hotel offers an authentic Barbados experience to all ages. The hotel is located just 30 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport and 15 minutes from Bridgetown, the capital of Barbados.
- 17km from Grantly Adams International Airport.
- beach front
- 70 rooms
- 22 suites
- renovated in 2016
- eco-friendly hotel
- 2 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 4 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 1 to 17
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- All taxes
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 67% of guests recommend this hotel.
Great Barbados Boutique Hotel - we will return
I will have a a tough time using the services of West Jet again.
- See all reviews for this hotel