Treat yourself to luxury! In a truly spectacular setting enhanced by nature and overlooking one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world.
Adult resort (minimum age 18 years).
- 72km from Holguin Int'l Airport (HOG)
Paradisus Rio de Oro will be renovating its Japanese restaurant until December 15, 2016. During this restaurant closure, a variety of Asian food will be available at the buffet during dinner. All efforts will be made to minimize any impact to guests and no additional amenities or services will be affected.
- 354 suites
- 5 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 2 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 7 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Unlimited domestic and a selection of international drinks.
- 24-hr beverages and snacks.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We enjoyed our stay with you and cant wait to be back at your truly beautiful resort.
Enjoyed our stay but if you are elderly and have difficulty walking this might not be the hotel for you
We loved our stay! 5 women for 7 days, lots of sand, sun and fun!!
Can't wait to go back :) :) :)
- See all reviews for this hotel