Invigorate the mind, body and spirit on this 32 oceanfront acre luxury resort. Turn moments into memories as you enjoy daily activities and Hawaiian cultural programs including botanical tours, turtle talk, historical petro glyph hikes, traditional outrigger canoe rides and nightly torch ceremony.
- 33km from Kona Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 540 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- 2 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
A resort fee of $30.00USD plus 4.166% tax charged per room per night.
- Unlimited basic internet
- Self parking for one vehicle per room
- Any local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Nightly housekeeping turndown service with bottled water for each registered guest
- on demand shuttle transportation within the Mauni Lani Resort
- 10% discount on published pricing for the Gathering of the Kings luau when booked through the hotels concierge (not combinable)
- 1 hour snorkel equipment rental (based on two sets per room, per day)
- Various cultural activities including Outrigger canoe rides, daily arts & crafts, cultural hikes, tide pool and snorkel introductions
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
The Fairmont Orchid
My first trip to Hawaii
- See all reviews for this hotel