Explore tropical gardens, view abundant wildlife or cruise in a canal boat at this full service oceanfront oasis on the Kohala Coast. Go to play, relax, rejuvenate or discover something new. From the 175 ft twisting waterslide to the 12th hole of the Beach Course, this resort is a destination within itself.
- Oceanfront in the Waikoloa Resort area, on Waiulua Bay, 29km from Kona Int'l Airport.
- beach front
- 1240 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 7 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$30.00USD per room, per night plus taxes.
- Local calls and 800 access calls
- High speed internet access in guest rooms and all public areas
- In room playstation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
- Daily cultural activities
- 20% discount on Lagoon Beach Toys (non-motorized) and 10% off Catamaran Cruises with Ocean sports
- Complimentary photo session (15 minutes with Sharp Shooter Imaging) and receive one (1) 4’x 8” photo
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 0% of guests recommend this hotel.
Hilton Waikoloa is a nice property but for us it was too big and difficult to get around - not our ideal place.
- See all reviews for this hotel