Explore tropical gardens, view abundant wildlife or cruise in a canal boat at this full service oceanfront oasis on the Kohala Coast. Go to play, relax, rejuvenate or discover something new. From the 175 ft twisting waterslide to the 12th hole of the Beach Course, this resort is a destination within itself.
- Oceanfront in the Waikoloa Resort area, on Waiulua Bay, 29km from Kona Int'l Airport.
- beach front
The hotel is undergoing necessary repair work of a water pumping station and line located at the Ocean View Terrace lawn area. The work involves excavation of a portion of ground fronting the Ocean Tower. Heavy machinery will be visible during work hours, and parked in the same location during off hours.
Work will be done between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. At this time the project is scheduled to be completed by the end of March.
There will be a moderate level of noise and dust during construction.
- 1240 rooms
- 5 à la carte
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 7 bars
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$30.00USD per room, per night plus taxes.
- Local calls and 800 access calls
- High speed internet access in guest rooms and all public areas
- In room playstation 3 console with unlimited movies and games
- Daily cultural activities
- 20% discount on Lagoon Beach Toys (non-motorized) and 10% off Catamaran Cruises with Ocean sports
- Complimentary photo session (15 minutes with Sharp Shooter Imaging) and receive one (1) 4’x 8” photo
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Hilton Waikoloa is a nice property but for us it was too big and difficult to get around - not our ideal place.
Loved the hotel and plan on coming back
Our family trip to Hawaii
Luxury on the Big Island
- See all reviews for this hotel