This ocean front full service resort situated on the Kohala Coast and is renowned for preserving and enhancing the cultural history of Hawai'i. Nestled on a sandy beach you'll discover a myriad of activities to enjoy or you can relax and do nothing at all. Widely recognized as a pacesetter in historic preservation and stewardship of the land, Mauna Lani Resort in Hawaii beckons visitors with its unparalleled spirit of place.
- Mauna Lani Resort sits oceanfront of the finest stretch of shoreline of sunny Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. Located 23 miles North of Kona International Airport, the resort features 30 Oceanfront acres and three miles of secluded shoreline. The resort includes Mauna Lani Spa, and Francis H. I’i Brown Golf Course and conveniently located to the Shops at Mauna Lani with Great 4-D Movie Ride, shopping and dining, and also near the Waikoloa shops and golf courses.
- 341 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 18
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
- facilities for the hearing impaired
- facilities for the vision impaired
Your price includes:
- Daily activities
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
For travel until December 31, 2016, the Resort Activity Package will be $25.00 USD per room/per night plus tax paid directly to the hotel.
For travel booked after November 1, 2016 for travel beginning January 1, 2017, the Resort Activity Package will be $30.00 USD per room/per night plus tax paid directly to the hotel.
Resort Activity Package includes:
● In-room Internet
● In-room local and toll free calls
● Fitness centre access
● 2 bottles of water daily
● Valet or self-parking (one car)
● Daily snorkel equipment up to 4 hours
● One double Beach Cabana per day
● $20 USD discount on one spa treatment per day
● 20% discount at Makana Gift Shop
● 10% discount on dinner & lunch at the Bay Terrace (excludes special promotions and events)
● 10% discount at the Mauna Lani Golf Shop (retail purchase or golf lessons)
● 50% discount for 1 Hulakai Stand-Up Paddle Board rental (one coupon per stay)
● 50% discount for one Hulakai Kayak Rental (one coupon per stay)
● 15% discount on a Mauna Lani Sea Adventures Sunset or Snorkel Sail on the Winona (sails are subject to a 10 passenger minimum)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.