This 15-acre resort fronts ancient Hawaiian fish ponds and Anaeho'omalu Bay Beach. Welcoming guests with the gracious style and service of Hawaii's rich heritage, enjoy 36 holes of golf, shopping and casual to fine dining.
- 29km from Kona Int'l Airport.
The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa will be undergoing refurbishments in the common areas of the hotel, namely the port cochere, lobby and the Hawaii Calls restaurant and sunset bar. These will take place between July 30, 2016 and May 25, 2017, with work being done seven days a week between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The guest rooms will also be undergoing a refresh, work will be done on a floor by floor basis and guests will be accommodated on floors with no work being done. All amenities will remain available and there should be minimal disturbance.
- 677 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
- 1 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Please note: A $30.00 USD per room/per night plus tax paid directly to hotel.
* Daily Self-Parking.
* Two Complimentary Mai Tai drinks per room per stay, valid in Hawaii Calls Restaurant, OR Two Cups of Coffee per room per stay, valid in the lobby Coffee Shop.
* Enhanced High Speed Internet Access.
* Local, Inter-island, Toll Free Connect and Long Distance Phone Calls to the United States and Canada.
* Sunset Luau – 20% Discount off regular Luau prices (Wednesday and Saturday evenings).
* Ocean Sports – 10% Discount on selected beach rentals (snorkel gear, hydro bikes, kayaks, standup paddle boards); rentals must be made directly with Ocean Sports.
* Daily One Hour Ocean Sports Snorkel Equipment Rental for two.
* Daily 60 minutes Ocean Sports Beach Yoga.
* Arrival Shell Lei Greeting.
* Enterprise Car Rental – 15% discount on daily car rental (on-line or directly with the Enterprise Desk).
* International Long Distance Calls (60 minutes per day).
* Blinnk Photography – 30 minute photo session with 5"x7" souvenir.
* Daily Hawaiian Cultural Activity.
* Breakfast Buffet – 25% discount off regular buffet.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We will definitely go back!
great service,johnelle at the pool was awesome
- See all reviews for this hotel