A legendary icon on Fremont Street, with over $300 million dollars in renovations. Located under the famous canopy of lights.
Guest rooms must be occupied by at least 1 adult who is 21 years of age or older. Photo ID is required upon check-in.
- 18 km from McCarran Int’l Airport (LAS)
The pool will be closed from December 12, 2016 to February 3, 2017.
- 2419 rooms
- 7 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 0 to 2
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort (optional)
$27.50 USD per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
- In-room wireless Internet access for two (2) devices daily (basic service only)
- Fitness Center access to include cardio area and strength training equipment
- Two (2) bottled waters, in-room, replenished daily
- Boarding pass printing available at the Front Desk and Box Office
- Valet and Self parking
- Daily newspaper available in each hotel tower lobby (6:00AM – 10:00AM)
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 87% of guests recommend this hotel.
Service could be strongly improved.. Please correct Televisions.
Great place to stay.
- See all reviews for this hotel