Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton hotel is a Penn National Gaming resort casino located on the south end of the Las Vegas Strip just minutes from the McCarran International Airport, major convention centres and top entertainment stadiums including the newly opened T-Mobile Arena. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200-million complete transformation, the hotel features renovated rooms, suites and luxury villas, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a state-of-the-art race and sports book, and Glow®, a Mandara Spa and fitness centre. In addition to the lush Tropicana pool, visitors now have the chance to enjoy a vibrant daylife experience at Sky Beach Club. First-class entertainment includes the September 2016 debut of the sultry entertainment show, "Cherry Boom Boom" in the Tropicana Theater, the world-famous Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. Upcoming highlights include a new signature restaurant by Food Network Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine in 2017.
- 5 km from McCarran International Airport, located at the south end of the Strip
- 1470 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 cafe
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
- 2 nightclubs
- 2 entertainment
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
Daily resort fee of $25.00 per room/ per day plus tax. As of April 1, 2017, the resort fee will be increasing for all guests to USD $ 29.00.
- Daily fitness centre access
- Two complimentary bottles of water in room per stay
- Buy-one, get-one-free signature cocktails, wine by the glass and craft beer in the Biscayne® Bar/Lounge from 5-7pm daily
- 2-for-1 show tickets to Laugh Factory Las Vegas comedy club and The New Illusions
- Complimentary valet and self parking
- Use of pools and whirlpool spas (seasonal)
- In-room Internet & Free local, toll-free calls, incoming/outgoing faxes, photocopies and printing of boarding passes
- 25% off at Glow, a Mandara Spa (Guests should go to spa and ask for Leisure Sales Discount) ,10% Discount on Enterprise Exotic & Motorcycle Rentals (Guests must visit Enterprise desk)
- Show your Tropicana Las Vegas Room Key” at the Information Center to receive a Complimentary VIP Coupon Book worth hundreds of dollars in savings
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 93% of guests recommend this hotel.
Everything you want from your Vegas "Home"! Absolument magnifique!
Vous voulez passez un séjour tranquille allez y mais pas plus.
Nice place but a really noisy location - we aren't light sleepers and heard cars and sirens all night, we wouldn't come back.
- See all reviews for this hotel