Stepping into Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel is like going back in time to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks— only with a whimsical Disney twist! From the surfing Goofy statue in the lobby to the roller coaster-inspired water slide at the rooftop pool, everything about this hotel tells you that you're in for a totally unique, totally Disney experience!
- 23 km from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and 56 km from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 481 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Quick access to Disneyland Park, Disney's California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District
- Guests key to the magic room card allow guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Enter and re-enter the Resort using the exclusive entrance into and exit from Disney's California Adventure Park with valid theme park admission.
- Disney Character Wake-Up Calls
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 75% of guests recommend this hotel.
Disney's Paradise Pier is Great
Disney is great! Hotel was just OK
Christmas at Disney
First trip to Disneyland!
- See all reviews for this hotel