Situated in the heart of Runaway Bay on the northern coast of Jamaica, this five-star resort includes the commercial and entertainment centre Pueblo Principe. In addition to onsite amenities and activities, the resort is surrounded by beautiful pristine beaches, natural parks and many interesting areas to visit.
- 70 km from Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and 30 km from Ocho Rios
- 848 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Unlimited domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Intro scuba lessons in the pool
- All taxes
- 3 a la carte dinners per week (reservations required, dress code in effect)
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 87% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved our vacation there !
BUYER BEWARE!!! NO HOSPITALITY!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY $$$$$$$$
Great time, Would go back in a minute.
Not Ideal for Young Kids. Some good, some bad, mostly average.
Awesome resort really enjoyed our stay.
- See all reviews for this hotel