Sharing the same grounds, and many of the same amenities, as Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, Hyatt Zilara offers a serene and spectacular all-inclusive experience created for adults only. From exclusive pools and lounges to sprawling suites complete with Jacuzzis, this is a romantic, resplendent way to relax in absolute luxury.
Adults Only Resort 18+
- 11 km from Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
- beach front
- private beach
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall will be replacing one of the elevators in Building 4 (Block A) from August 1, 2016 to September 15, 2016.
- 234 rooms
- 139 suites
- 5 floors
- renovated in 2014
- eco-friendly hotel
- 7 à la carte
- 2 buffets
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 8 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
- facilities for the hearing impaired
- facilities for the vision impaired
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- 24-hour all inclusive
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations not required, dress code in effect)
- Unlimited international and domestic drinks
- Daily activities
- Nightly entertainment
- 24-hour room service
- All taxes
- Guests can enjoy one complimentary round of golf per adult (max 2) per stay at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course or White Witch Golf Course. Minimum stay of three nights is required in 2015 or 2016.
- Offer is valid for registered guests of Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall. Offer applies to greens fees and cart. Incidental charges and transfers to the golf course are the responsibility of the guests. Incidentals, club rentals, gratuities and caddies if required will be an additional charge.
- Tee times are subject to availability and must be booked in advance through the hotel. Not valid on day of arrival.
Yes - included in packageResort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.