Beautifully appointed rooms, shingled rooftops, private courtyards and magnificent gardens combine to re-create the charming atmosphere of romantic bed-and-breakfast inns found along the mid-Atlantic coast of the 1940s. Bustling nightclubs, restaurants and shops can be found at Disney's BoardWalk entertainment district, adjacent to the Resort. Recapture the fun and excitement of bygone seaside villages.
Resort type: Deluxe
- 24 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 372 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 3 snack bars
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.