Guests can relax as lush gardens, warm breezes and sunny skies beckon. Six brightly coloured “villages” – each named after a Caribbean island – capture the alluring ambiance of the tropics. The island playground features seven pools and pristine white-sand beaches on the shores of beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay.
- 23 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Areas of Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – including Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Banana Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post – will be closed for refurbishment from May 2017 to early 2018. During this time there will be a variety of dining options available to guests for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Additionally, a selection of grab-and-go meals will be conveniently available for purchase in three island markets located in the Aruba, Jamaica and Martinique regions of the Resort. All efforts will be made to minimize any impact to guests throughout this project.
- 2112 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Stress free Holiday
We would not stay here again.
A quiet, beautiful get away from the crowds at Disney parks.
- See all reviews for this hotel