Guests can relax as lush gardens, warm breezes and sunny skies beckon. Six brightly coloured “villages” – each named after a Caribbean island – capture the alluring ambiance of the tropics. The island playground features seven pools and pristine white-sand beaches on the shores of beautiful 45-acre Barefoot Bay.
- 23 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 2112 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 2 snack bars
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 80% of guests recommend this hotel.
Stress free Holiday
We would not stay here again.
A quiet, beautiful get away from the crowds at Disney parks.
- See all reviews for this hotel