Enjoy accommodations in a dazzling lakeside environment. As monorails breeze quietly through the lobby, you're reminded that the Magic Kingdom Park is just moments away. This Deluxe Hotel features a pool area, white-sand beach, and a complete array of dining and recreational options.
Resort type: Deluxe
- 25 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 655 rooms
- 2 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
- 2 cafes
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 5 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.