Intricate railings, cobblestone streets and courtyards of flowers capture the spirit and romance of New Orleans French Quarter. Guests can dine on Creole delicacies, plunge into Doubloon Lagoon with its fantastic waterslide, or relish the Mardi Gras atmosphere. Dazzling detail, bayou excitement and “all that jazz” can be had for a “song.”
- 22 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 1008 rooms
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.