Return to the charming days of riverboats and Mark Twain and discover this moderately priced resort. Courtly pillars, grand staircases and splendid gardens blend with the Mississippi-style waterways and gracious Southern hospitality. "Mosey over" to Alligator Bayou and discover its rustic architecture, front porches and meandering walkways. A stocked fishing hole, country-style pool, flowered fields and two-story cottages create the nostalgic romance of down-home charm.
- 22 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
- 2048 rooms
- 1 à la carte
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 6 pools
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 3 to 17
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Amazing vacation! Will come back again and again!
Long waits for transportation
- See all reviews for this hotel