Celebrate the active life at this bright, whimsical complex that puts you right on the field as both participant and spectator in an all-star Resort experience. Let your imagination run free as you enjoy the adrenaline rush of staying and playing among larger-than-life icons of surfing, basketball, baseball, tennis and football.
- 27 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
The Grand Slam Pool at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort will be closed for refurbishment and maintenance beginning Monday, October 10 until December 2016. During this time, guests are invited to make a splash at the Surfboard Bay Pool (main pool), located near the lobby, Grandstand Spirits Pool Bar and End Zone Food Court.
- 1920 rooms
- 1 food court
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 1 bar
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
Children and teens:
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
My Son and I's trip to Disney
- See all reviews for this hotel