In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is the gateway to Central Florida's greatest theme parks and attractions. Enjoy our stylish redesigned lobbies, magical surroundings, superior service, Heavenly Beds, the luxurious Mandara Spa, and many special benefits.
- Epcot Resort Area between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. 15km from the Orlando
The Grotto Pool located between the Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan Resorts will be closed for maintenance until February 15, 2017. During this time, all other pools at the property will be available and all efforts will be made to minimize any impact to guests.
- 756 rooms
- 10 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin resort guests can enjoy Extra Magic Hours.
- Each day one of the four Disney theme parks opens an hour early or stays open up to three hours after regular closing for guests to enjoy select attractions.
- Guests need to check with Disney Guest Services upon arrival for parks and times.
Yes - included in package
Included in your package price, the fee covers:
- Complimentary in‐room high‐speed Internet access
- Two complimentary bottles of water in room, replenished daily
- Unlimited use of Health Clubs, featuring the Westin Workout
- 60 minutes of free local, toll free, and credit card access calls
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.