The majesty and grandeur of the great Rockies spirit echo throughout this relaxing mountain retreat. The bubbling springs and gushing geyser add to the authentic Native American carvings and inspiring décor to reflect the historic National Park lodges of yesteryear. And the scenic restaurants are attractions in themselves. The wilderness has never been so wonderful.
- 25 km from Orlando Int'l Airport
Disney's Wilderness Lodge will undergo multiple refurbishment projects until 2018. Work will begin as early as October 26, 2015 on the Hidden Springs pool, the leisure pool at the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, as well as the resort beach, playground, marina rentals and recreation fire pit. Please be aware that the feature pool with our slide and new aquatic play area will remain open.
- 727 rooms
- 2 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 3 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 3 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All Disney resort transportation is included within the grounds including motor coach, ferry, and tram
- Extended Theme Park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours
- Disney Magical Express return transportation between airport and resort baggage transfer
- Guests MagicBand or Card allows guests to charge purchases to their room and purchases can be delivered directly to their room.
- Any guest celebrating a special occasion while staying at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel may request to receive a Disney Character voicemail message on their in-room phone. Occasions for Character calls can include birthdays, romantic celebrations or any other special event.
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.