This destination resort features the world's largest open-air marine habitat and Aquaventure, a 141-acre water park that is included with every guest's stay. Enjoy 20 swimming areas, Mandara Spa, duty-free shopping, Atlantis Kids Adventures, a sports centre and extensive dining, bars and clubs.
- 26km from Nassau Int'l Airport
The Blu Pool, located at Coral Towers, will be undergoing a complete renovation and will be closed beginning September 12, 2016 and is slated to re-open in early 2017.
Coral Towers at Atlantis, Paradise Island is undergoing an extensive renovation between August 15, 2016 and July 2017. The project will include renovations to all guest rooms including furnishings, corridors, flooring, and décor. Additionally, the lobby and porte-cochère will be completely transformed and redesigned. A temporary pedestrian walkway will be provided for a safe and seamless path for guests accessing the Beach Tower and the convention centre. Guests can also utilize the complimentary shuttle bus service.
During this project, rooms will start opening up in December 2016 with the lobby, Virgil's restaurant and porte-cochère still under renovation until Spring 2017. Crush and Atlantis Speedway may not be open.
The Beach Tower, Royal Towers, The Cove Atlantis and The Reef Atlantis will not be impacted by this renovation and will remain open.
- 2400 rooms
- 18 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- breakfast and dinner($)
- 5 bars
- 1 nightclub
Available onsite:See details
- 20 pools
- fitness centre ($)
- Wi-Fi ($)
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 11
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary access: 14 exhibit lagoons • The Dig • 141-acre waterscape • Aquaventure (guests must be 48 inches tall to ride most waterslides) • water play area for young kids • movie theater • gaming lessons • daily activities program.
Yes - included in package
$49.95 USD + taxes per room per night will be included in your package.
Resort fee includes:
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms and lobby areas for up to 4 devices per room
- Access to the Fitness Center: Up to 2 persons per day per room
- Two (2) 12 oz. bottles of water daily per room
- In-Room Coffee and Tea
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Access to the Atlantis Movie Theatre
- Casino Lessons
- Resort shuttle service
Resort fee and inclusions subject to change without notice at the discretion of the hotel, some restrictions may apply.
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 91% of guests recommend this hotel.
Best vacation ever, definitely going back someday.
Great experience and upgrade to the meal plan and be prepared to have fun.
Atlantis, Paradise Island – Amazing adventure resort!
we loved our stayed and we were treated very good and amazing service
Amazing, so much to do!
- See all reviews for this hotel