Meliá Nassau Beach is situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of white sand long the Atlantic Ocean on Nassau's spectacular Cable Beach. Enjoy stunning views, comfortable accommodations, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. Meliá Nassau Beach is a perfect playground for kids of all ages offering an array of activities, on and off land, sailing and snorkeling in the calm, turquoise waters of the island.
- 8km from the Nassau Int'l Airport
- beach front
The Melia Nassau Beach is currently undergoing the following facility upgrades and routine maintenance;
• Pool Maintenance – The east pool will be closed until September 23, 2016 for mandatory maintenance. During this time the main pool, west pool and whirlpools will be available for guests.
• Painting – The roofs of all structures located on the pool deck will be repainted. Painting is expected to be completed September 30, 2016 and will include the Kids Club, the Wet Bar, O’Grille restaurant and the wedding gazebos.
• Renovations to guest rooms – The Suites and Level rooms will be undergoing renovations in phases until October 30, 2016. During renovations the entire floor will be closed and guests will not be assigned a room on a floor undergoing renovations.
No services or amenities will be affected throughout the above maintenance projects and all efforts will be made to minimize any impact to guests.
- 694 rooms
- 32 suites
- built in 1983
- renovated in 2014
- eco-friendly hotel
- 6 à la carte
- 1 buffet
Meal plan options:See details
- all inclusive
- 4 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All meals (buffet, breakfast, daytime and late night snacks)
- Dinner can be à la carte (reservations required, dress code in effect)
- All taxes
- Unlimited local phone calls
- Unlimited domestic and imported drinks until 1:00am
- Nightly entertainment
No resort fee
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 70% of guests recommend this hotel.
Will NEVER stay at this hotel again.
Great for relaxing, don't expect to be entertained.
Great for the value.
The Level service was spectacular!
Marvelous Melia: Rest & Relaxation at its finest
- See all reviews for this hotel