Located on the world famous Ka'anapali Beach in the heart of the Ka'anapali resort area, the Whaler is steps away from a fantastic shopping village, minutes from the historic whaling town of Lahaina, and in the middle of ocean activities including sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving and even cruises. Guests will enjoy condos with fully equipped kitchens,, private lanai's with ocean or garden views, coin laundry services, beachfront swimming pool and jacuzzi, tennis courts, gym, tennis courts and barbecue areas. The Whaler's Village with restaurants, shopping and entertainment is right next door.
- Beachfront on Ka'anapali Beach, next to Whaler's Village and a 5 minute drive to Lahaina. 42km from Kahului Int'l airport.
- beach front
- 360 rooms
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
Available onsite:See details
- 2 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 2 to 17
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
RESORT FEE: $17 per room/per night (plus tax) paid directly to the hotel.
* For travel starting June 1, 2017 the resort fee will increase to $20 per room/per night (plus tax)
- High speed Wi-Fi internet (in room and common areas)
- HD digital cable service with HBO
- Chilled towel service upon arrival
- Pool cabanas (based on availability)
- Pool and beach towels
- Poolside and lobby refreshments
- Tennis and equipment
- Boarding pass printing
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We always love our stay here, along with the wonderful "Aloha" spirit provided by all of the staff.
We will definitely return!
Nice and relaxing.
- See all reviews for this hotel