This breathtaking resort is Hawaii's only luxury all-suite oceanfront resort and features spacious 1 bedroom suites with private lanais.
The Fairmont Kea Lani is a completely non-smoking property; all suites and villas are non-smoking. There are designated smoking areas on the grounds of the property.
- 37km from Kahului Int'l Airport
- 413 rooms
- 4 à la carte
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 5 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
The Fairmont Kea Lani has a $38.00 USD plus tax daily resort charge
- Unlimited basic internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired
- Any local, domestic long distance, and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Complimentary beach umbrellas (1 per suite, 2 per villa, available on a first come first served basis)
- Complimentary in-suite bottled water
- Access to 24 hour Fairmont Fitness Center & Complimentary Fitness Classes
- On-demand shuttle transportation service within the Wailea area
- Complimentary Sunscreen and After-Sun Lotion available at the Pool Pavilion
- Cultural activities including the Hawaiian Canoe Experience (advanced reservations required), Hawaiian Cultural Property Tour, ‘Ōlelo Hawai‘i (Hawaiian Language) and authentic Hawaiian crafts
- Pressreader: access to more than 2000 full content newspapers, magazines on your tablet or smartphone
- Boarding pass printing and 15 minutes of internet use in the hotel’s Business Center in Caffe Ciao from 6:30 am - 9:00 pm
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
We loved it there, located on our favorite beach!
Our First Romantic Holiday in Maui
- See all reviews for this hotel