The beauty of Maui is reflected in this unrivaled beachfront location with tranquil gardens and mesmerizing ocean views. This world-class resort portrays the richness of Hawaii's culture and features luxurious accommodations and fantastic facilities
- 26km from Kahului Int'l Airport
- beach front
- 780 rooms
- 3 à la carte
- 1 buffet
- 1 snack bar
- 1 cafe
Meal plan options:See details
- no meals
- 2 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 9 pools
- fitness centre
Children and teens:See details
Children ages: 0 to 17
- wheelchair accessible rooms
- public areas wheelchair accessible
Your price includes:
- All taxes
Yes - payable at resort
$25 USD + taxes per room per night resort fee payable upon checkout.
Please note that there is a mandatory porterage fee at Grand Wailea of 10.00 USD per person plus applicable taxes. The fee will be collected by the Front Desk at check out.
- A tropical flower Lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- A welcome Mai Tai punch (non-alcoholic) at the designated check-in area
- In-room unlimited local, toll-free and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily scuba clinics
- Use of Kona lanai Hardtail mountain bikes (based on availability)
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort's inventory)
- In-room high speed Internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability and Internet for multiple devices
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 100% of guests recommend this hotel.
Amazing property and friendly staff!
- See all reviews for this hotel