Ports of Call Resort is set in lush tropical gardens across the road from the white sands of Grace Bay Beach. This resort has a designated serviced beach section and a plaza on property that includes: 3 restaurants, a dive shop, gift shops, car rental, and more, making it is an ideal spot for water sports, shopping and dining.
- 15km from Providenciales Int'l Airport (PLS)
- beach access
- 98 suites
- 3 à la carte
Meal plan options:See details
- 3 bars
Available onsite:See details
- 1 pool
- fitness centre
Children and teens:
Children ages: 2 to 12
- wheelchair accessible rooms
Your price includes:
- Round trip airport transfers
- All taxes
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- Beach shuttle service and beach attendants to assist with lounge chairs, umbrellas and towels
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Yes - included in package
- Beach shuttle service
- Pool and beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Paddle boards
- In room WiFi
- Enhanced TV offerings
A resort fee is a fee payable to the resort. This fee varies per resort and may cover items such as fitness centres, internet, local calls, etc.
Reviews 88% of guests recommend this hotel.
Loved our stay, planning our fourth trip back
An impressive and modern hotel, with charm, ease and comfort, in the tropical style. You will love it as much as we did!
Good value for the money. We enjoyed our stay
Loved our stay at the Ports of Call
- See all reviews for this hotel