Fall is looking peachy. Service to Penticton takes off soon.
Penticton has some of the peachiest people. And we're excited to take you there.
Here are the details of WestJet Encore's new daily non-stop service between Penticton and Calgary, taking off October 26, 2014.*
|WS 3281||Calgary at 2:10 p.m.||Penticton at 2:26 p.m.|
|WS 3280||Penticton at 3:00 p.m.||Calgary at 5:05 p.m.|
Here are some of WestJet's favourite fun facts about Penticton:
- The community of Penticton won over our hearts by showing their enthusiasm for WestJet service with a flash mob in 2012. View the video here.
- The city has a giant peach concession stand on Okanagan Lake.
- Penticton will hold its 13th annual Elvis Festival in June.
- The city was ranked the most entrepreneurial city in British Columbia by the Canadian Federation of Independent Business.
- There are 44 wineries within a 20 minute drive of the city.
- Pass the sunscreen - Penticton gets over 2,000 hours of sunshine each year.
- Skaha Bluffs is one of the top rock climbing destinations in Canada.
Book your flight to Penticton today. Great connections are also available from other cities.Book now
*Winter schedule from October 26, 2014 to April 25, 2015. Schedule subject to change. See westjet.com for details. Operated by WestJet Encore Ltd. with Bombardier Q400 NextGen aircraft.
†Times displayed are in local time and are subject to change without notice.