WestJet RBC® World Elite MasterCard‡ - Annual round-trip companion voucher
To use the companion voucher you must purchase one WestJet-marketed and operated flight anywhere WestJet flies and the second guest on the same itinerary will pay $99, $299 or $399 plus the taxes, fees and charges. Your companion voucher(s) must be redeemed prior to the date shown on the voucher. This means you must book with WestJet using the voucher prior to the expiry date. Travel may occur after booking.
To redeem or make changes to an existing companion voucher booking, call 1-888-WESTJET (937-8538).
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings only made through WestJet's Service and Sales Centre prior to the voucher expiry date, unless previous booking was made using a companion voucher. Not valid on existing reservations or for new reservations made online at westjet.com.
- Valid for one (1) round-trip for the primary cardholder and a companion of their choice travelling on the same itinerary; these vouchers are non-transferable. Maximum one companion voucher may be used per booking.
- Primary cardholder may use the companion voucher only once on their choice of either A) round-trip travel in Canada and the continental U.S. for a $99 base fare B) round-trip travel to/from Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and Hawaii for a $299 base fare or C) round-trip travel to/from Europe for a $399 base fare.
- Reservations will be charged in either Canadian dollars, U.S. dollars, Euro or GBP, as determined by where your travel begins. Applicable taxes, fees and charges are the responsibility of the guest and must be paid at time of booking.
- Total pricing varies based on itinerary booked.
- Valid for travel at any time with no blackout periods.
- Valid on all published Econo, Flex or Plus fares wholly marketed and operated by WestJet, including seat sales (excluding web only promotions).
- The flight's base fare may be paid in whole or in part with WestJet dollars.
- Not valid with group discounts and/or WestJet Vacations bookings.
- Companion fare voucher must be redeemed at time of purchase.
- Must book and purchase primary cardholder and companion's travel at the same time.
- Booking must be made before the voucher expiry date; travel may occur after the voucher expiry date subject to flight schedule availability at the time of booking.
- Voucher may only be used as described, cannot be transferred and has no monetary or exchange value.
- All changes/cancellations for companion voucher bookings must be made at the same time for both guests by calling WestJet’s Service and Sales Centre at 1-888-WESTJET (937-8538). Failure to do so may result in a forfeit of travel funds. Changes cannot be made after the voucher expiry date, nor can changes be made online at westjet.com.
- Taxes, insurance, fees and the base fare for the companion flight are not eligible for WestJet dollars accrual.
- Certain fare types may be excluded.
- Unused vouchers will automatically be cancelled on the date your WestJet RBC World Elite MasterCard account is closed.
- Terms and conditions of this voucher are subject to the Program Terms and Conditions at the time of redemption.
®Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. ‡MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Used under license.