WestJet RBC® MasterCard‡ voucher details
WestJet RBC World Elite MasterCard - $99 companion flight
Your $99 companion flight voucher(s) must be redeemed prior to the date shown on the voucher. This means you must book with WestJet using the voucher prior to the expiry date.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings made by calling us at 1-888-937-8538 (1-888-WESTJET) prior to voucher expiry date. Not valid on existing reservations or on reservations made through other distribution channels.
- Valid for travel anywhere in Canada and the U.S. (excluding Hawaii and Puerto Rico) on WestJet-marketed and operated flights.
- Valid for travel with no blackout periods.
- Valid on published fares, including seat sales (excluding web only promotions).
- The flight's base fare may be paid in whole or in part with WestJet dollars.
- Not valid with group discounts and/or WestJet Vacations bookings.
- Flight voucher must be redeemed at time of purchase.
- Must book and purchase primary cardholder and companion's travel at the same time.
- Booking must occur before the voucher expiry. Travel may occur after voucher’s expiry date and is subject to flight schedule availability at the time of booking.
- Valid for one (1) round-trip for the primary cardholder and a companion of their choice travelling on the same itinerary.
- Voucher may only be used as described, cannot be transferred and has no monetary or exchange value.
- Applicable taxes, fees and charges are the responsibility of the guest and must be paid at time of booking.
- All changes/cancellations must be made in union for both itineraries by calling us. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit of travel funds.
- Taxes, insurance, fees and the base fare ($99) for the companion flight are not eligible for WestJet dollars accrual.
- Certain fare types may be excluded.
- Unused vouchers will automatically get cancelled on the date your WestJet RBC World Elite MasterCard account is closed.
®Registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.‡MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Used under license.